SAM_0322. This image has been set at an ISO of 100 and the source light had been placed to the left of the product, the white balance has been set to day light because of the natural light coming through the windows as well as the Red Heads. The thing that became clear would be 2 feature of this image came out wrong, the 1st problem would be the excess of dead air on the right side of the picture and the 2nd would be the amount of shadow that was caste.
SAM_0320. This image had also been set at an ISO of 100 to
capture as much detail as possible. The reason behind the position of the
camera would be because I wanted to show as much of car as possible this
includes the interior of the car. I had to place the red head at an angel to
place the most amount of light onto the car so I chose to place the Red Head near
the front left head light to make most the shadow move towards the back. The
problem with this image would that there is very high exposure near the top of
the image.
SAM_0330. This image has been shot with an ISO of 80, this
is the lowest ISO on the camera. I did this because I was also using an app on
my phone to make the product come to life so I had to get even the most
minuscule of detail. The white balance hasn’t changed from the last contact
sheet so it’s still on the day light setting. If I had to say anything bad
about this image it would be that my phone doesn’t really fit the Pip Boy so
you can see some of my phone within it.


No comments:
Post a Comment